Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Jules & Julia and Katie & Deana

Ah, Christmas is almost upon us...


I had drinks with my good friend Deana last night and I was musing (aka whinning) about being 24 and not knowing what to do with my life, etc...


So she made me promise to go home and start blogging about my life and that eventually it will turn into a book and perhaps a movie and I could be the next Nora Ephron...


I appreciate the sentiment, but believe we may have a long road ahead of us.


I don't really cook, so there won't be recipes, but there will be entertaining exploits about me as I try and form my philosophy and ruminate on my life's purpose.


Cheers to the holidays and the new year...Right now I'm working on writing two plays and a proposal to direct The Mystery of Irma Vep at WICA next season. It feels good to be creative. And while I may not know exactly what my next acting or directing endeavor is, I'm sure something big is right around the corner...

1 comment:

  1. I think we should make a club "24 and still exploring the options of life" Be creative and have fun!!! Merry Christmas Katie!

    ReplyDelete