Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Grad school, anyone?

Well, well, well, it's been awhile....

Wrote a lot of songs, but the whole song a day thing didn't quite take. Am quite proud that Seahorse vs. Lobster played a concert and we are looking to record a couple of EPs in the next month or so.

So, I started graduate school! It's an MFA in Arts Leadership program at Seattle University. The cohort is amazing--some of the most intelligent and talented people I have ever met. I'm almost done with my first class and am very excited to start taking Fundamentals of the Non-Profit Sector and Persuasive Communication in the fall.

I have a boyfriend, and a cat, and I go to the dog park on a regular basis, and I live in a barn and I go to graduate school...


Who is this new Katie Woodzick? I like her!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I like the new Katie also (but I did like the old one too!) Keep being amazing!

    ReplyDelete